Since I’ve been feeling extra crafty this week I decided to “pimp” my daughter’s Easter basket with some bunnies because clearly making a basket, a giant Easter egg and preparing an Easter egg hunt is not enough! I hope you do realize I’m being sarcastic. 😉
Thanks to Pinterest, my addiction, not only did I find bunnies but I also found some cute chicks, both made out of yarn Pom Poms.
I went to Walmart and got everything I needed to make the bunnies and chicks. Best part, I spent under $20 and will have lots of left over stuff for my next project! If you don’t have time to go shopping you can get all the supplies you need on Amazon (see list below).
If you’re doing some last minute Easter crafts ideas I suggest you do these because they’re so easy to make and sooooo adorable. I do have to say, these are so cute that you can make them any time – not only for Easter. We’ve had ours for almost 3 years now and the kids still play with them pretty often.
Here is how mine turned out:
Let me know if you make these Pom Poms and how they turn out!.
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- DIY Mini-City with Toothpaste Boxes (Upcycle project) - April 19, 2017
- Live on Good Morning Washington: Recipes to Make your Essential Toiletries - April 18, 2017
- 14 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Having My Baby - April 13, 2017
- DIY Natural Deodorant Bar (with Organic Ingredients) - April 9, 2017
- April Showers: Epic Giveaway for New Moms - April 8, 2017