A snowstorm has hit our area which means we can’t go out for a few days until things clear up. We’re expected to get 20-30 inches of snow and if you live near the DC area than you know this a lot for us. Seriously! Everyone is freaking out and the stores are pretty much out of food.
If I didn’t have any kids this would be a great time to catch up on reading and movies, maybe have a glass of wine or two but the reality is far from that. Haha! My 3 year old is going to go crazy is we stay home and don’t do anything fun. That’s why I compiled this list of crafts to do during a snowy day.
I tried to pick crafts with things that are easily found at home because going out to buy supplies is out of the question. I hope you can find something your little one will love to do.
If you’re looking for even more fun things to do with your kiddos, check these out these great post. They all have toddler friendly crafts and activities.
Do you live in area where it snows a lot? How do you keep your kiddos entertained?
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- Postpartum Urinary Incontinence: Why It Happens and How To Fix It - June 21, 2017
- How to Reconnect With Your Child When Life Gets Too Busy - June 20, 2017
- Introduction to swimming: What’s the right flotation device for my child - June 19, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Garden Pests Naturally - June 7, 2017
- 10 Non-Toxic Sun Safety Essentials For Your Family - June 4, 2017