Would you like to guest post on Mama instincts? We have just opened our doors for guest posting but we are looking for very specific posts so make sure you read our guidelines before you submit your post.
Above all we want to create a community supportive of gentle parenting practices (which also include positive, natural, holistic and attachment parenting) as well as green living tips and natural kid activities. If you write about any of these topics, you might be a great fit to guest post on Mama instincts.
- Guest posts are for bloggers/writers, if you’re a business looking to work with Mama instincts please send an email to [email protected] posts are not compensated, which means you will not get paid for publishing this post on Mama instincts.
- Only the original author of the content may submit a guest post request.
- Content must be new and original content that has not been published on another site.
- Post has to contain a minimum of 500 words and ideally be above 900. The only exception is if your submitting a kid activity/craft.
- You may not link any business that you are being paid to promote in the post.
- You cannot promote a brand or product in the guest post.
- Links to a business (brand or product) in the author bio are not accepted.
- You may not use affiliate links in the guest post.
- If using images, we do not accept stock images and you have to own the full rights to them; meaning you must have taken these pictures yourself.
- If you’re submitting a natural kid craft or activity, high quality pictures are a must.
- You may link your site up to 3 times within the post if it fits with the content.
- You can link to your site and social media channels on the author bio.
- When submitting the post you will need to provide a headshot, a short bio and any links you’d like to include in the bio. This information will be added at the bottom of the guest post.
- Make reading easy by avoiding long paragraphs if possible and using headlines, bullets, images, etc. where appropriate.
- Mama instincts reserves the right to edit content, title and format prior to publishing.
- Any post published on Mama instincts as a guest post belongs to Mama instincts. It cannot be republished nor used for any other purposes without written consent from Mama instincts first.
- All posts will be promoted via all Mama instincts social channels and will be included in our regular rotation of posts we share.
Once you submit your guest post you will hear back from us within a week to let you know if your post has been approved or not.
If your post gets denied it is most likely because it doesn’t fit with the mission and vision of Mama instincts but you are more than welcome to submit other blog posts.