I am so happy to share with all of you that I finally had my baby girl. She was born on September 5th, 2015. She’s perfect and healthy. I’m happy to report that my SCH pregnancy didn’t cause any issues with this pregnancy or to her.
She weighed 9 pounds and 4 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. She came when I was 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
I had a natural birth and she was born at home because I didn’t make it in time to the hospital. You can read her birth story here.
Meet our second baby girl, “Jelly”.
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- Folate vs. Folic Acid: Which One Should be Taken During Pregnancy - March 23, 2017
- Live on Good Morning Washington: Recipes to Make DIY Baby Products - March 21, 2017
- Chocolate Raspberry Lip Balm Recipe - March 18, 2017
- The One Thing Kids are Missing From Their Daily Routine - March 15, 2017
- Why I let my 3 year old use a knife - March 12, 2017