Yesterday I had an appointment scheduled with my high risk doctor, they were going to check on my subchorionic hemorrhage which meant I was going to get an ultrasound. I turned 18 weeks last Wednesday so I knew there was a really good chance we could find out what we were having.
A few minutes into the ultrasound we found out:
we are having a girl!!!!!
I can’t even tell you how happy I am! Of course I would be happy with a boy or a girl but I love the idea of having 2 little girls and giving my daughter a sister. I hope they become best friends for life!
If you’re wondering what lady parts look like in an ultrasound, they look like this:
See the 3 lines? That’s it! My little girl.
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- DIY Mini-City with Toothpaste Boxes (Upcycle project) - April 19, 2017
- Live on Good Morning Washington: Recipes to Make your Essential Toiletries - April 18, 2017
- 14 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Having My Baby - April 13, 2017
- DIY Natural Deodorant Bar (with Organic Ingredients) - April 9, 2017
- April Showers: Epic Giveaway for New Moms - April 8, 2017