Yesterday I had an appointment scheduled with my high risk doctor, they were going to check on my subchorionic hemorrhage which meant I was going to get an ultrasound. I turned 18 weeks last Wednesday so I knew there was a really good chance we could find out what we were having.
A few minutes into the ultrasound we found out:
we are having a girl!!!!!
I can’t even tell you how happy I am! Of course I would be happy with a boy or a girl but I love the idea of having 2 little girls and giving my daughter a sister. I hope they become best friends for life!
If you’re wondering what lady parts look like in an ultrasound, they look like this:
See the 3 lines? That’s it! My little girl.
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- Folate vs. Folic Acid: Which One Should be Taken During Pregnancy - March 23, 2017
- Live on Good Morning Washington: Recipes to Make DIY Baby Products - March 21, 2017
- Chocolate Raspberry Lip Balm Recipe - March 18, 2017
- The One Thing Kids are Missing From Their Daily Routine - March 15, 2017
- Why I let my 3 year old use a knife - March 12, 2017