Thanksgiving is right around the corner and what better way to get the kids involved than by making crafts. I love making crafts with my kids because it’s a great way for them to develop their fine motor skills. We also talk a lot about what we’re making so now that we’re into Thanksgiving crafts we talk about what that really means.
You can make any activity educational for kids any age. I talk with my 3 year old about what we’re grateful for and happy for since that is something she can understand. We also talk a little about the history behind Thanksgiving and get a few giggles by making funny looking turkeys.
My daughter is going through a turkey craft obsession phase so we have been making all sorts of turkey Thanksgiving crafts. Today I want to share our favorite ones with you. Most of these crafts are easy to make for kids 2 and up but my 1 year old has also joined in the fun.
Thanksgiving Crafts for Preschoolers:
To get the instructions for each craft just click on the link below the picture.
If you make any of these crafts with your little ones I’d love to see it! Tag me on instagram (@mamainstincts).
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- Postpartum Urinary Incontinence: Why It Happens and How To Fix It - June 21, 2017
- How to Reconnect With Your Child When Life Gets Too Busy - June 20, 2017
- Introduction to swimming: What’s the right flotation device for my child - June 19, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Garden Pests Naturally - June 7, 2017
- 10 Non-Toxic Sun Safety Essentials For Your Family - June 4, 2017