Thanksgiving is right around the corner and what better way to get the kids involved than by making crafts. I love making crafts with my kids because it’s a great way for them to develop their fine motor skills. We also talk a lot about what we’re making so now that we’re into Thanksgiving crafts we talk about what that really means.
You can make any activity educational for kids any age. I talk with my 3 year old about what we’re grateful for and happy for since that is something she can understand. We also talk a little about the history behind Thanksgiving and get a few giggles by making funny looking turkeys.
My daughter is going through a turkey craft obsession phase so we have been making all sorts of turkey Thanksgiving crafts. Today I want to share our favorite ones with you. Most of these crafts are easy to make for kids 2 and up but my 1 year old has also joined in the fun.
Thanksgiving Crafts for Preschoolers:
To get the instructions for each craft just click on the link below the picture.
If you make any of these crafts with your little ones I’d love to see it! Tag me on instagram (@mamainstincts).
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- Weekly Scheduling Hack for Busy Families + free printable - January 10, 2017
- DIY Natural All-Purpose Disinfecting Spray - January 6, 2017
- Popsicle Stick Snowflakes - January 3, 2017
- Take the Worry Out of Baby’s Feedings with this Must-Have Gadget - December 21, 2016
- Get rid of diaper pail smells with natural products - December 18, 2016