This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BlueSmart mia. All opinions are 100% mine.
I remember like it was yesterday that I held my oldest daughter in my arms. She was this tiny, fragile baby and the moment our eyes met, the mom in me was born. There is something that happens when you become a mom – this tiny being becomes your everything and all you think about. The journey of motherhood is filled with so much joy but also a lot of worrying.
When we came from the hospital I was scared. She was my first baby and I wanted everything to be perfect. I didn’t want to make mistakes and I obsessed over pretty much everything. It took me a few weeks to even trust my own husband to do things “the right way”.
As a new mom I had a lot of anxiety about feedings: I always wondered if my baby was getting enough milk and kept a close eye on her to make sure she was wetting enough diapers. There is just so much stress that comes with having a little one and that’s why I want to share with you this awesome device I just discovered.
It’s called BlueSmart mia and it’s a special sleeve that goes on your baby’s bottle and tracks all of their feedings via an app on your smartphone but that’s not all it does!
This is seriously the coolest device I’ve ever seen.
What can you do with BlueSmart mia?
- You receive REAL time notifications of when the baby is being fed (this is so perfect if you’re away).
- It shows you the temperature of the milk.
- You can see how much your baby ate and for how long.
- It has a motion sensor that will guide you on the proper angle to feed baby.
- It will tell you when the next feeding is due.
- One of my favorite features – it’ll warn you if the milk is about to get spoiled.
- You can add notes about your baby.
- You can input special milestones, food intake, growth data, and sleep history. You can easily access this data on the app’s history, which will come very handy during doctor’s appointments.
How does it work?
The BlueSmart mia is a high-tech, WIFI-enabled smart sleeve that tracks and analyzes a baby’s feeding intake. So basically the smart sleeve connects to a wireless network and sends all the information to the app on your phone.
This is what the sleeve looks like up close and what goes on the bottom of baby’s bottle. It fits almost all bottles and it’s waterproof so you don’t have to worry if milk spills on it.
This is what it looks like on the bottle:
As you can see their app is very user friendly and has a great visual – so perfect for sleep deprived parents! I love the bar on the left that gives the daily goal and shows how much baby has drank so far.
My mind is blown away that we can do this now with technology. It would have put my mind at ease when I had to run an errand and leave the baby with my husband. I know it will make the transition back to work so much easier for many moms and that’s why I’m sharing this with you (and I hope you share it with your mom friends, especially those expecting or with babies).
I absolutely love that you can get the data in real time because if something is not right you can call your caregiver right away. I find that this device will be useful for any mom but especially for formula feeding moms, moms who pump and a must-have for moms that have to go back to work.
Trusting someone else with the care of your baby can be really stressful so being able to keep track of your baby’s eating habits in real time will give you some peace of mind. You can also have several users on the app so you can all keep track of the baby’s feedings and information.
I love technology and even more so when it makes my life easier. I only wish this device existed when I had my first baby. If you or someone you know is expecting, this is the perfect gift.
Since BlueSmart mia just launched, you can preorder it at a discounted price of $119 (regular price is $149) – that’s 20% off so this is a great time to get it! This special sale runs from now until January 15th, 2017.
You can get it now in pink and blue, but yellow and oranges sleeves will be available on 2017.
If you’re getting a BlueSmart mia let me know! I’d love to hear your experience with it because I think this is one of the most ingenious baby gadgets I’ve ever seen.
Want to save this for later? Pin this image:
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- Folate vs. Folic Acid: Which One Should be Taken During Pregnancy - March 23, 2017
- Live on Good Morning Washington: Recipes to Make DIY Baby Products - March 21, 2017
- Chocolate Raspberry Lip Balm Recipe - March 18, 2017
- The One Thing Kids are Missing From Their Daily Routine - March 15, 2017
- Why I let my 3 year old use a knife - March 12, 2017