Hit play below to listen to this podcast episode where I share with you simple ways to be a calm and peaceful parent even when you’re feeling exhausted:
How to Be a Good and Peaceful Parent When You’re Feeling Exhausted
Do you ever go to bed thinking tomorrow you’re going to rock at this parenting thing only to wake up feeling exhausted and like there’s nothing left of you to give? Or maybe you started off your day feeling great but as the hours went by exhaustion started creeping in and you find yourself being less patient with your kids…
If you’re a parent of little ones this is probably something you struggle with regularly or at least, a few times a month. Sleep depravation is real, especially when you have a baby or young children, and it’s hard to function properly and be a calm parent when we’re exhausted.
Patience is closely tied to how tired we feel and that’s why when we are feeling exhausted, it’s even more important to be mindful of our words and actions. It’s also important to have good systems in place so that you can get successfully through your day.
So, how do you parent when you’re feeling exhausted? What do you when you’re feeling so tired that you find yourself loosing your patience with your kids? How can you be a peaceful and positive parent when you can barely function due to lack of sleep?
That is exactly what we are going to cover on this episode because a happy, healthy mom is key to a happy home life.
On this episode Mama Instincts talks about:
- The most important thing you should when you’re feeling exhausted
- How to parent peacefully when you feel like there’s nothing left in you
- Creative ways to sneak in more sleep and relaxation time in your busy day
- How to keep your children busy so that you can recharge while being with them
- What’s a secret toy stash and how to use it
- Tips on how to be a good parent when you’re having a rough day
After listening to this episode you will feel inspired to approach those day when you’re feeling exhausted in a different manner – you will have the tools you need to be a happy and peaceful parent when there’s not much left of you to give. Plus, you will have ideas on how to keep your kids entertained on these rough days so that you can get through your day in the most peaceful way.
Mentioned on this episode:
- Sensory Play activities: Visit this section to find sensory play activities your kids can do.
- Fun activities to keep babies and toddlers busy
- How to make busy boxes
I am so thrilled to share with you that Regular Girl is the official sponsor of The Mama Instincts Podcast. Thanks to Regular Girl I will be able to keep on producing these podcasts for you and bringing more parenting inspiration your way!
What is Regular Girl?
Regular Girl is a blend of prebiotic fiber and probiotics. It’s good for your digestive health and
- It contains 5 grams of clinically proven and gentle-on-your-belly soluble fiber. It won’t cause excess gas, cramping or bloating, unlike some other fiber supplements and high-fiber foods.
- It also contains 8 billion active probiotics. The good bacteria works in harmony with the soluble fiber, helping you feel comfortable, balanced and ready for anything.
- Regular Girl has everything you need and nothing you don’t. It’s non-GMO, Certified Organic, gluten-free, vegan and low-FODMAP.
- Regular Girl’s symbiotic blend of soluble fiber and probiotics can cost 30 percent less than the price of purchasing fiber and probiotics separately.
- Regular Girl readily dissolves crystal clear in water. There’s no taste, color, odor or change in texture. It can also be easily added to recipes after cooking and baking.
- Regular Girl is safe for babies 9 months and up. It’s recommended by Dr. Bill Sears and the cleanest product I’ve found to give to children when they’re constipated and potty training.
Click here to learn more about why I love Regular Girl.
You can also to the Mama Instincts Podcast on your favorite platform! The Mama Instincts Podcast is available on:
You can subscribe on any of these platforms to get notified when we publish new episodes.
I’d love to get to know you a little bit better and my favorite platform for that is Instagram! I’m @mamainstincts there so stop by and say hi. Also, I love sharing daily inspiration, parenting tips as well as a little bit of my life on Instagram Stories so if that’s your cup of tea, I hope to see you there!
Want to meet like-minded moms?
Join our FREE facebook group here.