Yesterday I had an appointment scheduled with my high risk doctor, they were going to check on my subchorionic hemorrhage which meant I was going to get an ultrasound. I turned 18 weeks last Wednesday so I knew there was a really good chance we could find out what we were having.
A few minutes into the ultrasound we found out:
we are having a girl!!!!!
I can’t even tell you how happy I am! Of course I would be happy with a boy or a girl but I love the idea of having 2 little girls and giving my daughter a sister. I hope they become best friends for life!
If you’re wondering what lady parts look like in an ultrasound, they look like this:
See the 3 lines? That’s it! My little girl.
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- 8 Ways to Use Bentonite Clay + How to Chose Safe Clay - September 11, 2017
- Need to Go When Your Kid is Having Fun? Ask Your Child This ONE Question To Leave Without Tears - August 24, 2017
- How To Encourage Unsupervised Free Play in a Supervised World - August 20, 2017
- Coconut Oil Chocolate Bars Recipe - August 17, 2017
- The Best Non-Toxic Odor Remover - August 13, 2017