I love Halloween because who doesn’t love to dress up and get candy? But Halloween is also a great time to make crafts with the kiddos.
My daughter is obsessed with making paper plate crafts. I love to see how creative she gets plus it is one of the cheapest crafts to make. You can get a lot of paper plates at the dollar store for…you guessed it, $1!
So with a $1 and a few supplies that you probably already have at home you can make all kinds of things and it keeps the kids entertained for quite a while.
Today I will share with you our favorite Halloween paper plate crafts.
I usually just show the picture to my daughter of what we’re trying to make that day and she will replicate it but these crafts are a little more elaborate so younger kids will need help.
Click on the link for instructions on how to make these fun crafts.
20 Halloween paper plate crafts
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- The Best Sensory Kids Activities for Any Occasion - October 19, 2017
- The Supplement Breastfeeding Mamas Cannot Forget About - October 18, 2017
- 3 Homemade Dry Shampoo Recipes - October 9, 2017
- Halloween Sensory Activity with Spaghetti and Creepy Creatures - October 2, 2017
- Calling all Moana Lovers: A Live Show you Don’t Want to Miss - September 30, 2017