I am so happy to share with all of you that I finally had my baby girl. She was born on September 5th, 2015. She’s perfect and healthy. I’m happy to report that my SCH pregnancy didn’t cause any issues with this pregnancy or to her.
She weighed 9 pounds and 4 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. She came when I was 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
I had a natural birth and she was born at home because I didn’t make it in time to the hospital. You can read her birth story here.
Meet our second baby girl, “Jelly”.
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- 8 Ways to Use Bentonite Clay + How to Chose Safe Clay - September 11, 2017
- Need to Go When Your Kid is Having Fun? Ask Your Child This ONE Question To Leave Without Tears - August 24, 2017
- How To Encourage Unsupervised Free Play in a Supervised World - August 20, 2017
- Coconut Oil Chocolate Bars Recipe - August 17, 2017
- The Best Non-Toxic Odor Remover - August 13, 2017