In an era where social media is so predominant, where families live far from one another and so much is expected from moms, it is easy to feel overwhelmed, lose yourself and get in a funk.
And getting in a funk, feeling down is something that happens to everyone. No exception! But, what happens when in get in a funk? Does it ruin the rest of your day? The rest of your week? Does it affect your relationships or how you parent?
On this podcast episode I’m going to share with you a new perspective, a new way seeing life and I’m going to share with you inspiration and tools so that next time you’re feeling in a funk you know exactly what to do, how to process it and how to get yourself out of this funk.
Because in order for you to be a good and patient parent, a fulfilled person and to go after your dreams in life, you need to be happy, you need to be well from within and you have to learn how to choose happiness.
We live such busy lives that sometimes we forget how important our own well being is, but you cannot afford to keep forgetting this, to leave your well-being last on your to-do list. And even if you have little ones, who you have to take care of 24/7, there are things you can do to live happier, not get out of the funk.
Hit play on the pink arrow below so you can listen to this podcast episode and start living a happier, more fulfilled life.
You can also listen to this episode your favorite platform! The Mama Instincts Podcast is available on:
You can subscribe on any of these platforms to get notified when we publish new episodes.
On this episode I talk about:
- What to do when you’re feeling down or like life is not going the way you want it to go
- How to get yourself out of a funk fast
- Why being mindful of your own thoughts and feelings can help you get out of a funk
- How your perception of life, dictates how you feel and how you live
- How to live a happier, more fulfilled life
- Simple tips you can follow to bring yourself from feeling down back to feeling happy
- What I implemented in my life to turn it around, for the better
After listening to this podcast, you will realize that you are not alone, mama. We all have up and downs in life but the difference between those who get consumed by the downs and those who live happier lives lies inside of you, in the power that you have to choose to live a happier life. This episode is here to inspire you to start living a more happy and fulfilled life.
Show notes for Episode 7: How to Get Yourself Out of a Funk
In this episode we mentioned:
- Audiobooks: My favorite platform is audible because you can pay a membership fee which gives you monthly credits for books. Each audible book is 1 credit, regardless of price. This is especially great when books are pricey – like the one mentioned below.
You can try audible for free and get 2 free audible books:
I’d love to get to know you a little bit better and my favorite platform for that is Instagram! I’m @mamainstincts there so stop by and say hi. Also, I love sharing daily inspiration, parenting tips as well as a little bit of my life on Instagram Stories so if that’s your cup of tea, I hope to see you there!
Want to meet like-minded moms?
Join our FREE facebook group here.