Hit play below to listen to this podcast episode where I interview licensed family therapist Angela Pruess from Parents with Confidence about raising emotionally intelligent children:
You can also listen to the Mama Instincts Podcast on your favorite platform! The Mama Instincts Podcast is available on:
Don’t forget to subscribe on your favorite podcasting platform so you get notified when new episodes come out!
Raising Emotionally Intelligent Children
On this podcast episode I interview Angela Pruess, licensed family therapist with a background in Child Psychology, Child Development and Play Therapy, founder of Parents with Confidence and parent of three children, two with special needs.
On this episode we talk about:
- Why it’s important to raise emotionally healthy children
- How to raise emotionally healthy children:
- where to start
- what are the important things to focus
- ways to help your child understand their emotions
- Why it’s important for children to learn how to communicate how they feel
- How teach your children to deal with big emotions, instead of just reacting to them
- What you should be doing as a parent to raise emotionally healthy children
- Tips on raising a strong-willed
- How to deal with people who don’t understand your strong-willed child
- Sign up to a FREE workshop on how to raise your strong-willed child
After listening to this episode you will understand why it’s so important to raise emotionally healthy children, how you can do that even if you have a strong-willed child. Plus you will get the tools to begin this journey with your family.
Mentioned on this episode:
- Sign up for the FREE workshop: Confident & Connected Transformation Week: Opening the door to a New Life with Your Strong Willed Child
- The calm kids set (flashcard bundle is included)
- Find Angela on:
- Online Course: Confident & Connected: Raising your Strong-Willed Child Without Regrets
Regular Girl and I have partnered to bring to you The Mama Instincts Podcast. Why? Because I am a HUGE fan of Regular Girl and have been using it for over 2 years, so when they offered to sponsor the podcast I couldn’t say no!
Regular Girl will be financially supporting the podcast production but I am still and always will be 100% in control of the content of each podcast episode.
What is Regular Girl?
Regular Girl is a blend of prebiotic fiber and probiotics. It contains 5 grams of clinically proven and gentle-on-your-belly soluble fiber and 8 billion active probiotics. It dissolves clearly in water, without changing the texture of your water, and it’s also flavorless. It’s great for your digestive health, overall wellness, and the perfect product to avoid constipation in kids!
Regular Girl is also non-GMO, USDA Organic, gluten-free, vegan and low-FODMAP certified. Click here to learn more about Regular Girl and don’t forget to use the code MAMA to save 10% on your first purchase.
We are community of women and we’d love for you to join us on Instagram! I’m @mamainstincts there and I share daily inspiration, parenting tips, health and wellness info as well as a little bit of my life on Instagram Stories. I hope to see you there!
Want to chat with like-minded moms?
Join our FREE Facebook group here.
Suggestions? Episode ideas?
Would you like me to cover a specific topic? Have any feedback on this podcast episode? Send me a message on Instagram or to email@example.com with the subject line “Podcast.”