Hit play below to listen to this podcast episode where I talk with Certified Lactation Counselor Jada Glover to share with you tips, tricks and advice for breastfeeding Moms who are returning to work.
You can also listen to the Mama Instincts Podcast on your favorite platform! The Mama Instincts Podcast is available on:
Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher | Tune In | iHeart Radio
Don’t forget to subscribe on your favorite podcasting platform so you get notified when new episodes come out!
Breastfeeding, Pumping and Moms Returning to Work
On this podcast episode I interview Jada Glover, a Certified Lactation Counselor about how breastfeeding moms can make a smooth transition from home back to work. Breastfeeding is great for our babies, but it can be tricky sometimes, especially for working moms. Jada was inspired by the challenges and support she encountered in her own breastfeeding journey to educate and support new moms in their own breastfeeding journeys.
Jada Glover is a Certified Lactation Counselor and Certified Health Coach and the founder of Lactation Mamas, an online community and resource for moms. She also offers health coaching for new moms covering everything from mindset to nutrition tips. She used a healthy diet and lifestyle to heal her own Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and is passionate about teaching mamas how to incorporate healthy eating into their lives. Her goal is for us mamas to feel confident, have energy, and provide the best care for our baby and family.
On this episode Mama Instincts and Certified Lactation Consultant Jada talk about:
- How to trouble shoot breastfeeding issues – most issues can be worked through so don’t give up hope!
- Tips for a smooth transition from home to work
- Recommendations on everything from bottles and pumps to bras and nursing pads
- What kind of milk stashes moms really need before heading back to work
- General schedules for breastfeeding, pumping and bottle feeding baby when you return to work
- Tips for maximizing milk supply and how to deal with decreased milk production
- Self care tips including ideas for how your partner can support you and baby
- Breastfeeding and pumping rights provided as part of the Affordable Care Act of 2010
After listening to this episode you will be empowered to prepare yourself and your baby for a smooth transition from breastfeeding at home to returning to work. You will feel confident to trust your instincts and your bond with your baby as you create a new healthy lifestyle for you and your baby as a working mom.
Mentioned on this episode:
- Find Jada Glover online at Lactation Mamas or on Facebook in the Lactation Mamas Breastfeeding Support Group
- Join the Lactation Mamas Online Breastfeeding Course
- Check out the Free Breastfeeding Guide and Free Breastfeeding Class from Lactation Mamas.
- How to Examine a Baby for Tongue-tie or Lip-tie by Dr. Ghaheri
- Video- How to pace feed baby
- Email Carolina if you have any questions
The Mama Instincts Podcast is brought to you by Regular Girl
Regular Girl and I have partnered to bring to you The Mama Instincts Podcast. Why? Because I am a HUGE fan of Regular Girl and have been using it for over 2 years, so when they offered to sponsor the podcast I couldn’t say no!
Regular Girl will be financially supporting the podcast production but I am still and always will be 100% in control of the content of each podcast episode.
What is Regular Girl?
Regular Girl is a blend of prebiotic fiber and probiotics. It contains 5 grams of clinically proven and gentle-on-your-belly soluble fiber and 8 billion active probiotics. It dissolves clearly in water, without changing the texture of your water, and it’s also flavorless. It’s great for your digestive health, overall wellness, and the perfect product to avoid constipation in kids!
Regular Girl is also non-GMO, USDA Organic, gluten-free, vegan and low-FODMAP certified. Click here to learn more about Regular Girl and don’t forget to use the code MAMA to save 10% on your first purchase.
We are community of women and we’d love for you to join us on Instagram! I’m @mamainstincts there and I share daily inspiration, parenting tips, health and wellness info as well as a little bit of my life on Instagram Stories. I hope to see you there!
Want to chat with like-minded moms?
Join our FREE Facebook group here.
Suggestions? Episode ideas?
Would you like me to cover a specific topic? Have any feedback on this podcast episode? Send me a message on Instagram or to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Podcast.”
Leave a Reply