Hit play below to listen to this podcast episode where I share with you the 3 core beliefs that have shifted the way I live my life and the way I parent my children and that I can think can impact your own life in a positive way.
You can also listen to the Mama Instincts Podcast on your favorite platform! The Mama Instincts Podcast is available on:
Don’t forget to subscribe on your favorite podcasting platform so you get notified when new episodes come out!
Three Beliefs That Can Shift The Way You Live Your Life
Like most of you, I’ve had a life of very good moments but also some very hard moments. And over time, through life experiences and lots and lots of reading and studying I’ve come to integrate 3 core beliefs that have shifted the way I live my life. These beliefs have helped me become a more patient parent, let go of what I cannot control, and live a more fulfilling life.
These beliefs have impacted my life in such a positive way that today I want to share these beliefs with you because they could impact your life in a positive way too. They could shift the way you see and live your life too and give you space to create a life that makes you feel happier, and that is more fulfilling.
These beliefs are important not only because they affect you, but because they shape who you are as a parent. And who we are, shapes our children: they see what we do, they follow our lead and they model our behavior. These beliefs will help you model the behavior you want your own children to display.
On this episode Mama Instincts talks about:
- How we are all spiritual beings, including our kids, and what that means when it comes to raising our children and living our lives. We are raising strong resilient children so that they can spread their wings and fly away, but they can only do that if we create the right conditions for that.
- What it means to surrender and welcome the flow of life.
- Why is trying to live in the present a powerful tool, especially during hard times.
- How love is the base of it all and how it can help us become more patient parents.
- What we can learn from our children.
After listening to this episode I hope you look within at your own core beliefs and replace the beliefs that aren’t serving you for beliefs that will serve you better. You can change your beliefs to improve your life, to become a more patient parent and to be happier, not some day in the future but now.
I hope this episode inspires you to shift your perspective and starting seeing and living your own life in a different kind of way.
Mentioned on this episode:
- The Work by Byron Katie. She has created some really powerful worksheets to help turn around your thoughts and life, especially during rough moments. I recommend you watch some of her YouTube videos of doing “The Work” so you can get a better sense of it.
Then go to her site, click on the download button and download “The Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheet” and “One Belief at a Time” worksheet. There’s also a downloadable PDF on how to do these worksheets.
- Dwell in Magic – my best friend’s blog!
- “We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”, from the French philosopher, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin.
Regular Girl and I have partnered to bring to you The Mama Instincts Podcast. Why? Because I am a HUGE fan of Regular Girl and have been using it for over 2 years, so when they offered to sponsor the podcast I couldn’t say no!
Regular Girl will be financially supporting the podcast production but I am still and always will be 100% in control of the content of each podcast episode.
What is Regular Girl?
Regular Girl is a blend of prebiotic fiber and probiotics. It contains 5 grams of clinically proven and gentle-on-your-belly soluble fiber and 8 billion active probiotics. It dissolves clearly in water, without changing the texture of your water, and it’s also flavorless. It’s great for your digestive health, overall wellness, and the perfect product to avoid constipation in kids!
Regular Girl is also non-GMO, USDA Organic, gluten-free, vegan and low-FODMAP certified. Click here to learn more about Regular Girl and don’t forget to use the code MAMA to save 10% on your first purchase.
We are community of women and we’d love for you to join us on Instagram! I’m @mamainstincts there and I share daily inspiration, parenting tips, health and wellness info as well as a little bit of my life on Instagram Stories. I hope to see you there!
Want to chat with like-minded moms?
Join our FREE Facebook group here.
Suggestions? Episode ideas?
Would you like me to cover a specific topic? Have any feedback on this podcast episode? Send me a message on Instagram or to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Podcast.”