If you’re reading this, you probably know how amazing is Regular Girl but maybe you don’t. And if you don’t, I’m going to share with you why we love this product so much. However, if you’re just looking for the discount code of 20% off, scroll to the end of this post.
Regular Girl is a supplement everyone in my home takes, including my kids. It’s a blend of prebiotic fiber with probiotics and nothing else! Yes, it doesn’t have any fillers (like other probiotics do) or any other hidden ingredients – literally it’s just the prebiotic fiber with probiotics.
Here’s why Regular Girl is different than any other product out there:
- It contains 5 grams of clinically proven and gentle-on-your-belly soluble fiber. It won’t cause excess gas, cramping or bloating, unlike some other fiber supplements and high-fiber foods.
- It also contains 8 billion active probiotics. The good bacteria works in harmony with the soluble fiber, helping you feel comfortable, balanced and ready for anything.
- Regular Girl is USDA organic certified, non-GMO, low FODMAP certified, vegan, paleo, certified kosher and gluten-free.
- This synbiotic blend of soluble fiber and probiotics can cost 30 percent less than the price of purchasing fiber and probiotics separately.
- Regular Girl readily dissolves crystal clear in water. There’s no taste, color, odor or change in texture. Which makes it really easy to mix in drinks, yogurt, smoothies or applesauce. It can also be easily added to recipes after cooking and baking.
We’re not getting enough fiber
Dietary fiber is essential for a healthy diet, but most of us aren’t getting enough and neither are our kids. The average 6 to 11 year-old consumes just 11 grams of dietary fiber per day. That is just half the recommended daily amount. And most adults aren’t doing any better, averaging just 15 grams each day.
Fiber Needs per age:
You can sneak more fiber into your kids’ diets by adding in more beans, nuts and berries. And I also sneak in a scoop of Regular Girl every day in my kids’ water – they don’t even notice it’s there. But in case your child does, you can mix it in anything they like to eat, as long as it’s not too hot.
If you want to learn more about why we love Regular Girl read this post to learn what’s in your probiotics and why we use Regular Girl in our family.
We’ve been taking Regular Girl for over 2 years, and started noticing our gut health improve just a few weeks in. If you’re going to the bathroom too much, or too little, you should try Regular Girl too – it has over 120 clinical studies in humans proving that their prebiotic fiber helps to regular your gut health.
Plus, it’s a must if you have children in school who don’t like to use the restroom there. It will help them to go to the bathroom easier, which will make their bathroom trips shorter – so no one will notice they had to poop while in school!
How does Regular Girl compare to other fibers?
Discount code for Regular Girl:
By buying Regular Girl through my referral link you will get 20% off your purchase. Click here to buy it and use code “MAMAINSTINCTS20” at checkout for an additional 20% off!