Now that it’s October, Halloween is on my mind! Boo!
As you probably know, we love celebrating Halloween and I’m always finding simple ways to turn healthier snacks into Halloween themed ones!
As I was planning for our upcoming party I thought it would be a good idea to make the juice boxes Halloween themed too and that’s how my friend and I came up with these 4 designs! It’s an easy way to turn your kid’s favorite low-sugar juice boxes into spooky ones!
Plus, to keep it simple for you, at the end of this post, you can download these Free Printable Halloween Juice Box Covers! Yes, you won’t even have to come up with designs, nor enter your email – just click, print, cut, wrap around the box and tape.
My girls think these Halloween juice box wrappers are the best ever. And that’s the whole point, right?! What I really love about them is that it’s an activity simple enough for the kids to do with you!
Fun Free Printable Halloween Juice Boxes
There are many different activities that you can use these Halloween juice box covers in. Here are some ideas:
- School Party Drinks
- Treats for Trick-or-Treaters (you know how hot and tired it can get–I’d love a trick or treat drink!)
- Fun Halloween Invitations to a party (think about how cute that would be!)
- Juice Boxes for Pumpkin Carving Activities
- Halloween Movie Night Drinks
- Great Halloween Day Lunchbox Drinks
What You Need to Make Your Halloween Juice Boxes
- Juice Boxes. I prefer Honest juice boxes because they are lower in sugar and organic, but these wraps will work for any juice box, even juice pouches. (My friend who took the pictures just used whatever juice boxes she had in her home – so anything you like will work!)
- The Free Printable – find it at the end of this post
How to Make Your Halloween Juice Boxes
This is super easy. There are 4 variations on the halloween juice box wraps, so you just need to print enough wraps for all of your juice boxes.
You can use the paper that’s in your printer – no card stock necessary, your normal paper will work.
Once they’re printed, cut out each wrap, trimming off any parts that don’t go with the design.
Then, go ahead and trim them down to fit the height of the juice boxes. Every brand of juice box has a different size, so trim them to fit your juice boxes.
When they’re all trimmed-up, just wrap them around the juice boxes.
And when that’s done, just tape the back.
You don’t even need too much tape, just a couple of small pieces, one on top and one on bottom.
Then they’re ready to serve!
Download the free Halloween printable juice box covers:
To get these templates, click here. They will open up in a separate page as a PDF file, you can print from there or right click and click on download to save on your computer.
If you loved this quick halloween party drink printable, please pin this to your favorite Halloween party ideas board so you can find it again super easy!
Leave a Reply