Shopping for Christmas gifts can be challenging, especially if you don’t have kids or if you have more than one. I remember when I was single… I was so clueless about what to get kids but even now sometimes I struggle with it. That’s why I decided to put together a list of our favorite toys because I’d love to help out other people that are struggling with what to get and to be honest, I use these lists every time we have to go to a birthday party.
By now you probably have gotten all your christmas gifts but if you’re still wondering what to get for your kids or friend’s kids check these out, all the toys can be found on Amazon so you’d have them before Christmas but most of them can also be found in major stores like Target and Toys R Us. I’ve divided these by ages but some toys can be used for a longer range so feel free to check out all the lists. They’re short and easy to read. 🙂
Click on the image to see my favorite picks for that age range.
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- 8 Ways to Use Bentonite Clay + How to Chose Safe Clay - September 11, 2017
- Need to Go When Your Kid is Having Fun? Ask Your Child This ONE Question To Leave Without Tears - August 24, 2017
- How To Encourage Unsupervised Free Play in a Supervised World - August 20, 2017
- Coconut Oil Chocolate Bars Recipe - August 17, 2017
- The Best Non-Toxic Odor Remover - August 13, 2017