My favorite time of year is Christmas and one of our favorite traditions is Santa Claus.
We like to incorporate Santa into the activities we do in December and one of our favorite ways to do that is by making crafts. This year my 3 year old is obsessed with Santa Claus, more than previous years, so we have been trying many different Santa crafts and activities.
Today I’m going to share with you our favorite ones. These are not only adorable but really fun to make and perfect for a cold winter day. Some of these crafts even make perfect Christmas decorations for you home or the Christmas tree.
A few of these Santa crafts came out so pretty we decided to give them as gifts to our family members so if you’re looking for fun gift ideas for the grandparents, check this out.
These Santa crafts are ideal for preschoolers but if you have little ones they can also help out. My 1 year old ends up making her own version of the craft and it’s really fun to watch what she comes up with.
20 Santa Crafts kids will love
Scroll down to see all the cute crafts. You’ll find instructions for each craft on the links BELOW each image.
I hope you have lots of fun with your kids making these crafts and enjoy them as much as we did.
Like this post? Pin it to share with others or to save for later:
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- 8 Ways to Use Bentonite Clay + How to Chose Safe Clay - September 11, 2017
- Need to Go When Your Kid is Having Fun? Ask Your Child This ONE Question To Leave Without Tears - August 24, 2017
- How To Encourage Unsupervised Free Play in a Supervised World - August 20, 2017
- Coconut Oil Chocolate Bars Recipe - August 17, 2017
- The Best Non-Toxic Odor Remover - August 13, 2017